Sneak peak into Ramadan 2013!
Click here to add Ahmad Abdel Fatah as an alert
Disable alert for Ahmad Abdel Fatah,
Click here to add Fatah as an alert
Disable alert for Fatah,
Click here to add Majdi Al Huwari as an alert
Disable alert for Majdi Al Huwari,
Click here to add Mustafa Shabaan as an alert
Disable alert for Mustafa Shabaan
After their success last year, the trio of Egyptian luvvies behind 'Al Zawjah al Rabiah' (The Fourth Wife), are set for another hit TV drama in Ramadan 2013.
Actor Mustafa Shabaan, writer Ahmad Abdel Fatah and director Majdi al Huwari are set on making their next big thing a look at the lighter side of life, given all the depressing news round the region in 2012.
The Egyptian threesome are preparing to make a social comedy called 'Mazaj al Khair' (Good Mood) and they are setting all other projects aside to focus on getting the drama ready in time.
Director, Majdi al Huwari, hasn't yet finalized his cast but big names are a sure thing for this early Ramadan hit.
- ‘The Fourth Wife’ in jeopardy: Ramadan meltdown
- We wonder "If" the Ramadan drama capitalizing on Elissa's voice will be as popular as the youtube preview suggests
- Mustafa Shabaan prepares for a fourth wife
- X Factor stars show off their cribs
- A hushed Ramadan 2013: Muslims across the region usher in subdued holy month