Not a prank: Prankster Ramez Galal mourns the death of his father
The man who's used to putting smiles on our faces is taking a break as he mourns the death of his father, respected theatre director Galal Tawfik.
Egyptian prankster Ramez Galal's dad passed away after having spent his final days in the ICU.
Tawfik was admitted into the ICU at the beginning of Ramadan.
The funeral will take place tomorrow (Friday) at the Al Hasri Mosque in the 6th October City, while people can pay their condolences to the star and his family on Sunday, reports Donia Al Watan.
- Celebrities rush to pay their respects to Ramez Galal following the death of his beloved father
- Celeb prankster Ramez Galal returns for another round of pranks this Ramadan
- Not so macho now! Action hero Ahmed el Sakka terrified by Ramez Galal's shark prank
- Athar al Hakim sues Ramez Galal for "scaring her senseless" on his prank show
- Liqa Suwaidan the second celeb to hit back at prankster Ramez Galal