Are we being punk'd? Did Athar al Hakim really accuse Ramez Galal of sexually harassing her?
So Ramez Galal has finally responded to Athar al Hakim's accusations against him, and his responses were totes satirical - just how we like em!
"Who in their right mind would sexually harass Athar al Hakim, when they didn't even harass Lebanese diva Haifa Wehbe while in her company (speaking about pranking her)? That's just illogical," Galal said. We take it he's not into older women then!
Athar is accusing the prankster of sexually harassing her when she was pranked by his team on his popular Ramadan prank show last year. She's currently in the process of suing him for his actions.
But the funnyman isn't all alone; Egyptian comedian actress Nashwa Mustafa came to Ramez's defense, saying that "he may be crazy and out of control, but he's a well-mannered person and comes from a respectable home," reports Laha Magazine. Word!
Nashwa wrote on her official Facebook page saying: "I can't but say the truth. You can call Ramez crazy and a rascal, but I heard that actress Athar al Hakim accused him of sexually harassing her and is asking President Sisi to treat her case in the same seriousness as he did with the case of the recently raped woman in Tahrir Square. I didn't personally see nor hear her make this statement, and I truly hope that it's just a silly rumor."
- Athar al Hakim sues Ramez Galal for "scaring her senseless" on his prank show
- Athar al Hakim still furious at Ramez Galal for pranking her, demands handsome sum as compensation
- Liqa Suwaidan the second celeb to hit back at prankster Ramez Galal
- Celeb prankster Ramez Galal returns for another round of pranks this Ramadan
- The joke's on you Ramiz! Athar Al Hakim had the court rule against airing her controversial episode on the prank show