The joke's on you Ramiz! Athar Al Hakim had the court rule against airing her controversial episode on the prank show
The Egyptian Administrative Court has ruled in the favor of Egyptian actress Athar Al Hakim and the controversial episode she filmed on the prank show “Ramiz Qirsh Al Bahr” (Ramiz Shark of the Sea) will not be aired. Athar filed a lawsuit against the cast and crew of the show that is hosted by famous Egyptian prankster Ramiz Galal for the prank they played on her, which she claims almost cost her her life.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Athar had demanded that her episode and all the remaining episodes be banned from airing, but the court only ordered her episode to be eliminated and the rest may be aired.
The court allowed the rest of the episodes to be aired because it felt that every celebrity that fell to Ramiz’s prank has the right to defend themselves, and if they chose not file charges, then the court cannot do anything.
- Athar al Hakim sues Ramez Galal for "scaring her senseless" on his prank show
- Are we being punk'd? Did Athar al Hakim really accuse Ramez Galal of sexually harassing her?
- Mohammad Fouad will be giving Ramiz Galal a run for his prank-giving money
- Athar Al Hakim sues Enas Al Dughaidi
- Athar al Hakim still furious at Ramez Galal for pranking her, demands handsome sum as compensation