Ramy Ayach mourns the death of his mother
Lebanese superstar Ramy Ayach is mourning the death of his mother. Mrs. Aida Ayach passed away in Lebanon last night (Monday), and her burial will take place on Wednesday, 11am, in the Chouf District where she was born.
Family and friends will be able to attend the funeral and give their condolences to Ramy and his family on Thursday morning from 10am-4pm at the Druze Community House in Beirut. While on Friday, Saturday and Sunday they can pay their respects at Ayach’s home in Baakleen in the Chouf District.
- Eat your heart out, Beirut: Ramy Ayach's "Restaurant Loubnane" officially open for business
- Ramy Ayach's Lebanon-based restaurant goes down in flames
- Hot & Humane: Ramy Ayach launches children's foundation in Morocco
- Ramy Ayach proved he has a way with words on "The Accused"
- RIP: Jamal Suliman mourns the death of his mother