Pump up the volume! Ramy Ayach plays 'Make Believe' with Sony
International company Sony has a new voice to sound through the stereos. Lebanese singer Ramy Ayach announced at Virgin Mega Store that he is the company’s new ambassador for the Middle East! At the press conference, Ramy spilled the exciting deets of his partnership with Sony and expressed his deep enthusiasm at the new cooperation with hope of the projects ahead under the company's 'Make Believe' campaign.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Ramy will also be celebrating the grand opening of his new restaurant in Morocco, which will host Lebanese singer Fares Karam!
And the cherry on top for the successful songster, he will soon be a married man! Ramy will be tying the knot this summer, but the elusive date is still TBA.
What could possibly come next for hottie?! Please share with us your thoughts by commenting below!
- Eat your heart out, Beirut: Ramy Ayach's "Restaurant Loubnane" officially open for business
- Baby-maker in action! Newlywed Ramy Ayach says he wants 4 kids SOON
- Ramy Ayach ready to rain down on TROPFEST Arabia
- Musical gems: Dina Hayek and Ramy Ayach will bedazzle “Jewel of Life”rs
- Ramy Ayach's Lebanon-based restaurant goes down in flames