Ramy Ayach ready to rain down on TROPFEST Arabia
Commenting on his participation at this year’s festival, Ramy said: “It’s wonderful to be part of such an exciting and motivating event which gives our region’s youth a platform off which they can develop their talents and ambitions. TROPFEST Arabia really encourages creativity and originality, and we need more events like it for the Middle East’s growing media and entertainment industries. I’m looking forward to performing my latest hits for the crowds on the beach in Abu Dhabi, and I hope everyone will enjoy it!”
This year’s co-director, Yusra, and a celebrity judging panel from across the Middle East will be watching 16 shortlisted films which will be screened publicly for the first time on the Corniche. Winners will be selected live during the event. Bringing additional entertainment and excitement will be Lebanese TV personality, Raya Abirached, who will be returning to host this year’s festival.
The number of entries received for this year’s competition nearly doubled compared to last year, with high quality entries from 29 countries, including 18 different Arab nationalities.
Will you be there? Please share in the comment box below.
- Red Bull Air Race World Championship to take off with Nancy Ajram and Ramy Ayach concert
- Celebs and film fans storm in for TropFest Arabia
- And the winner is... Yusra will be helping choose the best films at 'Tropfest Arabia'
- Ramy Ayach pumps out another summer music vid
- Pump up the volume! Ramy Ayach plays 'Make Believe' with Sony