Wedding of the year! 4 thousand guests to attend Ramy Ayach's big day
He's finally started preparing for it, and of course he's doing it better than anyone else could. Lebanese heartthrob Ramy Ayach is getting hitched in style on August 24, at the luxurious Al Bayyal Hall in Lebanon.
Designer Dalida Said is the lucky bride, who will get hitched to the superstar after their one-year engagement.
The celebration will be attended by the bride and groom's closest family members and friends, you know, all 4000 of them! The lucky guests, including VIPs, will enjoy a magical one-thousand-and-one-nights-themed reception.
The hall will be equipped with the latest audio and visual technologies to rock the night away, and will be made soft and beautiful-looking by decorating it with hundreds of thousands of flowers all around.
Will we attend? Think our invitation got lost in the mail!
- An intimate look at Haifa Wehbe and Ramy Ayach’s long-awaited duet
- Love is in the air! Ramy Ayach to serenade his bride-to-be at their wedding reception
- Eat your heart out, Beirut: Ramy Ayach's "Restaurant Loubnane" officially open for business
- Donkey singer goes for wedding of the year
- Lebanon gets party started... Gangnam Style!