Love is in the air! Ramy Ayach to serenade his bride-to-be at their wedding reception
Happy couple Ramy and Dalida will tie the knot in a few days' time. (Image: Facebook)
Singer Ramy Ayach spent the past week preparing for his upcoming wedding on August 24, and today he's said to be preparing for a wedding surprise for his bride-to-be.
The singer is releasing six new songs, especially for his wedding reception to serenade fiancee Dalida Said and entering married life.
Its is rumored that Lebanese singer Haifa Wehbe will be singing at the couple's wedding too.
The celebration will be attended by the bride and groom's closest family members and friends, you know, all 4000 of them! The lucky guests, including VIPs, will enjoy a magical one-thousand-and-one-nights-themed reception.
The hall will be equipped with the latest audio and visual technologies to rock the night away, and will be made soft and beautiful-looking by decorating it with hundreds of thousands of flowers all around
Days before his big day, Ramy is busy holding concerts around the world.
- Baby-maker in action! Newlywed Ramy Ayach says he wants 4 kids SOON
- Ramy over Amr? Asala Nasri's daughter Sham switched wedding singers at the last minute
- There's no stopping me now! Ramy Ayach jet-setting the world for a summer concert series
- Shadi and Najla happily married
- Wedding singers: Haifa Wehbe and Pussy Cat Doll for lucky 400 marrying Dubai bank employees