Ramy Ayach on Fadel Shaker and his new love
Ramy has put his issues with Fadal behind him and looks forward to marriage.
Lebanese Singer Ramy Ayach revealed that he will drop all charges against resigned fellow singer Fadel Shaker, because the latter has retired and focused on devoting himself to God. Ramy stressed that he dropped the lawsuit out of respect for Fadel’s new found piety and the only thing he can do for him now is wish him the best of luck in the new straight path he has taken.
During an interview with the magazine Nadine, Ramy also shared about his new fiancé. He stated she understands that Ramy is a star and with that comes many admirers and much travel. She stressed that if she did not accept the conditions of his fame, their relationship would not last at all.
Ramy chimed in sharing that jealously should not either be intense or non-existent, for in any relationship there should be some degree of jealousy. He elaborated that with love there is always some level of jealously and without it, the relationship would not be worth fighting for or maintaining.
- Hot & Humane: Ramy Ayach launches children's foundation in Morocco
- Ramy Ayach's Lebanon-based restaurant goes down in flames
- Ramy Ayach proved he has a way with words on "The Accused"
- Love is in the air! Ramy Ayach to serenade his bride-to-be at their wedding reception
- Lebanese love-in as Wehbe and Ramy Ayach announce duo