Randa Al Buhairi will not resign
Egyptian actress Randa Al Buhairi denied circulating rumors that she intends on wearing the Islamic headdress Hijab and quit her acting career. The rumor was created after Randa had said during an interview on a television entertainment show that she dreams of wearing the Hijab and wishes God would guide her in the right direction.
Randa added that even if one day she does wear the Hijab she will not quit her acting career and will continue to accept roles as is the case with many female actresses who wore the Hijab and continued acting.
The rumor of her resignation was widely spread after Randa’s comments and after her turning down a number of offers in the recent period. Many had speculated that her refusal to accept roles is due to her intention to quit. Randa’s actual refusal is due to the fact that she is occupied with showing her first play “Fi Eih Ya Masr” (What is going on Egypt), which is directed by Yaser Sadiq, in addition to her taking advantage of her free time to care for her only child Yaseen.
- Random violence rattles Randa Al Buhairi, scared for her life
- Sugar Daddy? No, thank you! Randa Al Buhairi warns of marrying an older man!
- Randa Al Buhairi denies resignation
- Randa al Buhairy gives birth to her first child
- Gimme a kiss: Randa al Buhairi gives a hamster a peck on the cheek! (Image: Al Jaras Magazine)