Rania Farid Shawki expecting
Egyptian actress Rania Fareed Shawki and husband actor Mustafa Fahmi are living the happiest days of their lives after discovering that Rania is pregnant.
The director of the new drama series “Thikrayat Al Aam Al Qadem” (Memories of the coming year) has arranged with Rania to quickly film the remaining scenes of the drama before she begins to show.
In the new drama, Rania plays the role of a young lady who meets a man in Paris and a love affair begins ending in marriage. Shortly after the two are married, the husband dies and Rania’s character decides to return home to Egypt, only to be pulled into endless family feuds over the inheritance of her deceased husband.
The two stars had gotten married several months ago, after the two were in a heated love affair. Both Mustafa and Rania were previously married.
Mustafa had divorced his Italian wife of fifteen years only a few months ago, of which he had one daughter and a son.
Rania was previously married to fashion designer Dr. Atef Awad and has two daughters with him, Fareeda and Malak.
- Rania Shawki enters the honeymooners club
- Rania Youssef raises the roof…and eyebrows in ‘Hot Front’
- Mohammad Riyadh Re-Groups with ‘Who Doesn’t Love Fatima?’ Team
- Rania Farid Shawki returns to the big screen hoping to reach fame without the help of her father
- Rania Fareed Shawki admits her marriage has failed