It's not her tweeting you! Rania Farid Shawki annoyed by Twitter impersonator
Get a life! OK, maybe that's a bit too harsh, but nothing annoys celebs more than being impersonated on social media, and Egyptian actress Rania Farid Shawki totes agrees with us!
Someone, who’s clearly taken the idea of “Your Face Sounds Familiar” a tad too far, has created a fake Twitter account in Rania’s name.
The actress said that she’s disappointed with the mystery individual for making statements on her behalf - and we totes agree Miss Shawki!
There’s once place, and one place only, where Rania likes to interact with her doting fans: Her official Facebook page, reported Sayidaty.net.
Whoever is behind Rania’s fake Twitter account tweeted an apology to Lebanese people on behalf of Egyptian peeps, following Egyptian actress Athar Al Hakim’s recent insulting comments towards Lebanese people and Haifa Wehbe.
The tweet further expressed Rania’s support of Wehbe and her objection to banning Haifa’s latest film “Halawet Rouh” (Beauty of the Soul) from Egyptian cinemas.
Whether Rania will take action against her impersonator is still unknown.
- Seriously, that's not me! Rania Youssef inactive on social networking sites
- Hating on Haifa: Egyptian people want the Lebanese Diva out of their country!
- Partners in crime! Rania Farid Shawki & Jamal Suliman illegally good
- Rania Fareed Shawki admits her marriage has failed
- Rania Farid Shawki says "A OK!" to older lady role