Rania Farid Shawqi supports her sisters
The Egyptian actress Rania Farid Shawqi is busy filming her new television drama series "Al Saief Al Madi" (The Last Summer).
In the new series Rania plays the role of Ni'mah, the oldest of three sisters caring for her siblings after the death of their mother. She sells her homemade coking to support her sisters.
The new series "Al Saief Al Madi" stars Rania Farid Shawqi, Ahmad Azmi and Nihal Anbar. The story is written by Maha Al Ghanam and directed by Abed Al Hakim Al Tunisi.
According to the London daily Elaph, Rania is also filming her scenes for the television drama series "Mama Fe Al Qisim" (Mom at the Police Station), also starring Egyptian actress Samirah Ahmad. Rania will start filming her other television drama series "Muntaha Al Ishiq" (Extreme Love) with the famous Egyptian artist Mustafa Qamar, scheduled to be aired on television next Ramadan season.
- She ain't no traitor to her gender! Rania Youssef defends her portrayal of a cheating wife
- Mohammad Riyadh Re-Groups with ‘Who Doesn’t Love Fatima?’ Team
- Rania Fareed Shawqi mourns late father but shuns biopic
- ‘Flames’ and ‘Heat Waves' leave Rania Youssef suffering exhaustion!
- Lawsuits Between Farid Shawqi’s Daughters