Stars should not align! Rania Farid Shawqi against celebrity marriage
Egyptian actress Rania Fareed Shawki has broken her silence after her recent divorce from renowned Egyptian actor Mustafa Fahmi and stressed that marriage between stars can only be described in one word: failure. She added that the obligations a star is faced with make it impossible to be committed to a marriage.
Rania said that Egyptian male stars are selfish when they marry and care only about themselves, and in general Arab men are difficult ot marry. She lebaorated that these men have a preconceived notion that they are always in charge and that makes it difficult for a female artist to accept.
Rania announced her divorce from Hussein several months ago, marking the third and final time they got a divorce after a six year marriage. She stated that after the divorce, she and Hussein remained friends and share mutual respect for one another.
On a lighter note, Rania is preparing to film the scenes of her new movie titled “Khali Balak Min Nafsak” (Take Care of Yourself), in which she will plays the role of a television anchor that goes by the book despite her zealous ambitions. Lebanese singer Ramy Ayach will costar in the film with Rania, as well as Egyptian folkloric singer Mohammad Adawieh.
- Egyptian censors delete 115 scenes from Ramadan series due to indecency and political & religious controversy
- Rania anticipates a divorce from Mustafa Fahmi
- Third time unlucky: Rania Fareed Shawki and Mustafa Fahmi break-up again
- Mustafa Fahmi and Rania Shawqi separated
- Rania Fareed Shawki admits her marriage has failed