Rania Yousef's ex-husband handed down two year jail sentence
The Cairo court released a final verdict against Karim al Shibrawi, ex-husband of Egyptian actress Rania Yousef, this week convicting him of writing fraudulent checks to the tune of 1 million Egyptian pounds ($US 164,000).
Rania has been battling with the police ever since she divorced her husband, claiming that in the past he tried to frame her for possession of illegal drugs. But now the actress has got her revenge and she told reporters this week that she was confident the Egyptian justice system would make Karim pay for his crimes.
It seems like her bad experience with her ex-husband has put Rania off marrying for life. The heartbroken star said she always makes the wrong choices with men and after two failed marriages, she has given up on the idea of marrying for a third time.
- Revenge is sweet: Rania Youssef’s ex headed to slammer
- Israel to hand down 20-year jail terms to stone throwers
- Court hands down jail sentence to Egyptian lawyer for spying for Israel
- Saudi Court Hands Down Jail, Lashing Sentences on Four Britons for Alcohol Trade
- Israeli court hands down jail sentences to Jewish settlers who carried out attacks against Palestinians