Exes at war: Rania and Karim's split gets messier
Just when we thought Rania Yousef’s split from bad boy ex-husband Karim Al Shabrawi couldn’t get any more dramatic, the Egyptian actress has reportedly decided to file yet another law suit.
In the messiest celeb breakup of 2012, the former lovebirds have been exchanging insults and accusations in and outside of court for the best part of this year.
Last month Karim was reportedly found guilty on a number of counts, including writing cheques without the balance to back them up.
Now – in addition to the many lawsuits she has already filed against him – Rania is said to be taking Karim to court after receiving a dodgy cheque of her own.
According to Middle East news portal Elaph, Rania is accusing her former hubby of writing her an empty cheque for 300,000 Egyptian pounds.
On the brink of a new year you might think it’s about time for these warring exes to forgive and forget but if this latest lawsuit is anything to go by, it looks like this is one celeb feud that could be going on well into 2013.
- Revenge is sweet: Rania Youssef’s ex headed to slammer
- Rania Yousif forced to put her money where her mouth is: Angry ex demands millions
- OMG, when will it ever end? Rania’s ex locked up again
- Seriously, that's not me! Rania Youssef inactive on social networking sites
- Rania Yousef's ex-husband handed down two year jail sentence