For the last time, Rania Youssef is NOT preggers!
If you thought Rania Youssef was pregnant, think again! The actress was astonished after hearing the rumors and assured her fans that they’re nothing but lies. Hello, if she really was preggers, we think she'd know about it!
Rania added that she seriously doesn’t intend on having more kids at this time of her life, especially that her husband, Egyptian businessman Tareq Al A’azab have both got children from their previous marriages. That's that then!
According to Laha Magazine, Rania said: “I have become accustomed to rumors, but for them to be this personal like having children, is a strange matter. The only thing that I am focused about now is my future career projects, the most important being my new television drama "Al Sandook Al Aswad" (The Black Box), which I will be starring in for the Ramadan drama marathon of 2014.”
Rania stated that she is in the process of preparing for her new role in the drama and will be filming the first scenes in the upcoming few days to have it ready for airing during Ramadan.
- Overprotective hubby? Rania Youssef says "no"
- Playing with Wolves: Rania Youssef raped in controversial film scene
- Seriously, that's not me! Rania Youssef inactive on social networking sites
- Rania Youssef caught drug dealing for real!
- Rania Youssef opens up about her 'secret' hubby and essential plastic surgery