Overprotective hubby? Rania Youssef says "no"
Once again, controversial Egyptian actress Rania Youssef has had to defend her husband from rumors surrounding her career decisions.
Yet again, fresh rumors surfaced accusing Rania’s hubby of forbidding her form starring in her upcoming cotroversial film “Al Li'ib Ma'a Al Thi'ab” (Playing with Wolves).
But as usual, Rania branded the rumors as “lies” and said that her husband did no such thing, as well as that he trusts the career moves she takes without interfering with her, reported Laha Magazine.
“To those creating rumors about me and my husband: stay away from us and don’t jeopardize my personal life,” Rania said.
The actress noted that the film is currently in its preparation stages, in addition to further negotiations with its producing company.
Can we please talk about something else now?
- Rania Youssef vs Ex-hubby: Who will win this celeb custody battle?
- Swearing like a sailor: Rania Youssef charged $2,800 for cursing at her ex-hubby
- Rania’s ex-husband demands she undergo drug blood test
- Playing with Wolves: Rania Youssef raped in controversial film scene
- Rania Youssef: Miss-understood?