Seriously, that's not me! Rania Youssef inactive on social networking sites
Yet another celeb has been targeted by online impersonators! Egyptian actress Rania Youssef stressed that the accounts created in her name on social networks, and specifically Facebook, aren't actually her own.
The full-time actress/mamma said that she's way too preoccupied with her work and daughters to have a spare moment for social media.
So, if you come across anything 'negative or positive' written by 'Rania' on any social network, then it ain't really her, according to the starlet.
The ME news portal Elaph reported Rania as saying that any official statements made by her are done directly through the press.
So it's no FB or Twitter for Rania, but what about her upcoming work projects? The actress said that she'd like to keep those a secret until contracts have been signed. Fair enough!
In the past, other celebs such as legendary Kuwaiti actress Hayat Al Fahad were a victim of online impersonators. Famous Egyptian comedian actor and Arabs Got Talent judge Ahmed Helmy was another celebs; the comedian was so fed up with his internet impersonators, that he decided to take matters into his own hands and confront those pretending to be him.
- Playing with Wolves: Rania Youssef raped in controversial film scene
- Rania Youssef opens up about her 'secret' hubby and essential plastic surgery
- Rania Youssef raises the roof…and eyebrows in ‘Hot Front’
- Rania Youssef caught drug dealing for real!
- Hayat Al Fahad to sue Facebook and Twitter impersonators