Rania Youssef raises the roof…and eyebrows in ‘Hot Front’
Rania Youssef spices things up (Image: Facebook)
While we’re not surprised she’s in the middle of scandal again, Rania Youssef’s sultry scenes in the Ramadan drama "Majwa Harrah" (Hot Front) certainly still raise a few eyebrows.
The Egyptian actress is getting major backlash online about her bedroom scene with Jordanian actor Eyad Nassar. Some believe that what happens in the bedroom should stay behind closed doors and definitely exploited on television during the holy month! According to her, she's just being Miss-understood.
According to Sayidaty.net, the scene featured Rania playing the role of Eyad's wife, trying to seduce him in order to make up with him after they had a fight. After Rania is successful in her attempts, she jumps into bed next to him and begins to flirt with him in a way that is very daring and deemed disrespectful, according to reactions of viewers who expressed their opinions on different social networks.
Well, at least they’re married, right? Or, at least acting as such on the screen.
What are your thoughts on Rania’s current scandal? Please share by commenting below.
- She ain't no traitor to her gender! Rania Youssef defends her portrayal of a cheating wife
- Playing with Wolves: Rania Youssef raped in controversial film scene
- Rania Youssef is sticking to TV this year, and here's why
- Seriously, that's not me! Rania Youssef inactive on social networking sites
- Rania Farid Shawki expecting