Rasha Sharbatji ties the knot
Just five months after splitting from ex-hubby and cameraman, Nasser Rakka, the Syrian directing beauty, Rasha Sharbatji is set to go down the aisle yet again.
It was only a few weeks ago that the movie maker announced her engagement to Tammam Nijm Ad Din, brother of actress Suzan Bijm Ad Din, but it looks like she's not one to wait around.
Sources close to Rasha said that the couple married in Damascus this week among close family and friends. It's a dangerous venue for a wedding, given the current conflict but the pair have refused to move out of the Syrian capital despite the war and thought it was the best place for the celebration.
Hopefully this time round the Syrian movie exec's family approve of the groom more than her first run at it. Rasha's father became estranged from his daughter during her first marriage but they have since reconciled.
- That's a wrap: Director Rasha Sharbatji splits from husband
- Qamar with Hisham and Rasha Sharbatji
- Love in the UAE: Rasha Sharbatji's Dubai-style wedding bash
- Rasha Sharbatji back in full swing with not one, but two drama series this year!
- Keeping it in the business: Sharbatji gets engaged to fellow actor