Rasha Sharbatji back in full swing with not one, but two drama series this year!
She may have been absent from our TV screens since last year, but Syrian director Rasha Sharbatji is making a strong comeback this year with two brand new productions.
The first of Rasha’s new projects is a Gulf drama series, while the other is a Syrian one.
According to Sayidaty.net, Rasha has already started filming scenes for the upcoming UAE drama “Wash Waj'ak” (What’s Hurting You?), which will star a number of Syrian actors like Asad Fida, Rawa Yasin, Samer Ismael, and actors from the Gulf region including Ibrahim Al Zadijali, Shahed Al Yasin, Maryam Hussein and Abdullah Mashoud.
“What’s Hurting You?” is a social drama, which reflects on everyday life events taking place in the UAE and Gulf society. It also follows the lives of other Arab nationals living in the Gulf.
Once Rasha’s done with her Gulf project, she will swiftly move onto working on the Syrian drama titled “Raq El Habeeb” (Longing for the Lover), written by Fadi Zifa.
This drama tackles the lives of middle-class citizens who have had to pay the price of the current Syrian crisis with their blood, tears and agonies. Rasha is yet to choose the cast members for this drama.
- "Gentle Lover" Sulaf Fawakherji will show us her romantic side in upcoming TV drama
- That's a wrap: Director Rasha Sharbatji splits from husband
- The Lebanese is back! Nour has two "Ahmeds" in her acting life
- Amal Bouchoucha in demand by world-famous novelist Ahlam Mosteghanemi
- Will gold bounce back to its safe haven status in 2012?