Razan Moghrabi is back to acting but will she keep her clothes on this time?
Scandalous star, Razan Moghrabi, has been having a hard time getting back into the Arab showbiz world after a video emerged last year of the Lebanese sexpot making "obscene gestures" to a male friend alone in her house.
Since then, she has moved from her traditional role as actress, onto TV presenting, in a bid to regain her name. But after a year of keeping her head down and getting on with work, Razan is finally ready to get back to acting and will be starring in new Egyptian TV drama, 'Hekayat Haya' (A Life's Story) set to air in the holy month of Ramadan this year.
Fortunately, the Lebanese bombshell won't be the only star involved with a somewhat scandalous history as Ghada Abdel Raziq, recently dubbed "too naughty for film censors" will also be working on the project.
- Is scandalous sexpot Razan Moghrabi making another X-rated video?
- Razan Moghrabi is back and as bitchy as ever
- Razan Al Moghrabi & hubby “Naji” finally open up about their marriage and THAT scandalous video
- Ghada Abdel Raziq back to work despite divorce scandal
- The Lebanese is back! Nour has two "Ahmeds" in her acting life