Scandal-soaked starlet Razan Moghrabi suddenly a nurturing mama
Brazen Razan becomes a mother-to-be. The reality is still sinking in after her own mother made the official announcement to Sayidaty Magazine last month that the scandal-soaked starlet is not only married to the man in THAT scandalous video but also has a bun in the oven with him.
The Lebanese artist has taken advantage of the halt of filming her new show "Huwa Wila Hia" (Him or Her), airing on the Egyptian satellite channel 'Al Hayah', to head to London for prenatal care.
After spending 10 days in London, Razan will return to Egypt to resume filming the remaining episodes of her new show. Razan revealed that she has completed filming four episodes, but still has nine left to knock out.
According to Laha Magazine, Razan assured she's keeping her schedule simple, turning down numerous offers to star in different television dramas. Her focus now has to be on her pregnancy, staying healthy and not overworking herself.
The baby boy or girl is scheduled to arrive into the world in March 2014.
What's your gender prediction? Please share in the comment box below!
- Extra! Extra! Read All About It! Razan Al Moghrabi makes first public (and pregnant) appearance with 'secret' hubby
- Razan’s Busy Filming Schedule
- The wedding, baby rumors & THAT scandalous video: Razan Al Moghrabi's mum tells all!
- Razan returns despite recent scandal
- Razan Maghribi’s mother wants her to settle down and get married