Is she even married? Who knows, but apparently Razan Al Moghrabi is preggers!
Even though TV presenter and singer Razan Al Moghrabi has been stridently refusing to officially announce news of getting hitched to “Naji,” who appeared in a scandalous Youtube video with her three years ago, there's reason for us to speculate that the two are an item.
The Lebanese diva appeared on Nishan's first season of “Ana Wel Asal” (The Honey and I), where she wore a white dress – what's more obvious, eh? - and hinted that she is in fact married.
The daring starlet did however say that no-one would be getting a scoop on her marriage details and that she'd rather tell all on her own show.
Very close sources to the rebel Razan -- with or without a cause (as she calls herself) -- confirmed that the Lebanese lush did marry Naji, a Coptic Christian, just over a year ago. They added that he had converted to Islam in Lebanon, where the couple tied the knot.
Keeping her baby?
Interesting! The same sources revealed that Razan is four months pregnant, but would rather stay low and clear of the spotlight, keeping her hump a secret. Umm, if this racy rumor turns out to be true, your big belly will give it away, Raza!
- Razan Al Moghrabi & hubby “Naji” finally open up about their marriage and THAT scandalous video
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- The wedding, baby rumors & THAT scandalous video: Razan Al Moghrabi's mum tells all!
- Extra! Extra! Read All About It! Razan Al Moghrabi makes first public (and pregnant) appearance with 'secret' hubby
- Razan Moghrabi gets a roasting after on-screen interview blunder