Razan a presenter at the World Music Award
Lebanese star Razan Maghribi will be presenting the award for ‘Best Arab Singer’ at the World Music Awards for the third time. Razan presented the awards at the 1998 and 2002 award ceremonies.
The ceremony will be held in Monaco and Prince Albert will attend.
According to the London daily Elaph, Razan was chosen because she has proven herself as an elite Arab broadcaster. She has been chosen to host a number of events and festivals in the Arab world and abroad.
Razan is considering a number of films, such as “Al Marajeeh” (Swings) and “Al Safah” “Mass Murderer.” Her film “Hakam Al Gharam” (Judge Of Love) will open in theaters across the Arab world soon.
- Son of Libyan President celebrates Razan Moughrabi’s birthday
- Razan Al Maghribi behind Nancy Ajram’s victory at the World Music Award
- Razan Al Maghribi behind introducing “The World Music Award” to the Arab world
- Razan Moughrabi officially part of the 2006 World Music Awards
- Amro Diab wins World Music Award for second time