Razan reveals the secret of stars
The famous Lebanese co-host Razan Al Maghribi is working on a new television entertainment show called “Al Beit Al Thani” (The Second Home), to be aired on television during the upcoming Ramadan season.
According to the Jordanian daily Al Rai, the idea of the show is to reveal the true life of invited celebrity guests before they got married. Razan believes that the show will be a great success and it will attract viewer attention during the holy month. A similar show was produced in the United States and in Europe, both successful, according to Razan.
On other grounds, Razan is starring in a new sitcom called “Beit Al Ailah” (Family Home) which will also be aired during the upcoming Ramadan season. The sitcom stars Egyptian actresses Hala Fakher, Shireen and Eman Al Sayed.
Razan will star in a new film called “The Professor” to be released in October. She plays the role of a young woman from Alexandria that steals money from the rich to give the poor.
- Extra! Extra! Read All About It! Razan Al Moghrabi makes first public (and pregnant) appearance with 'secret' hubby
- Razan Moughrabi reveals man in provocative video is her husband
- Razan Moughrabi denies marrying a British man
- Razan Al Moghrabi & hubby “Naji” finally open up about their marriage and THAT scandalous video
- Razan a divorced woman in “Beit Al Aylah”