Reasons behind Miriam Fares’s separation from ‘Music Is My Life’
The young Lebanese artist Miriam Fares recently separated from the company ‘Music Is My Life’ that managed her art affairs.
According to the London daily Elaph, Miriam thanked Ghasan Al Shartoni, the manager of ‘Music Is My Life’ for his efforts and hard work, and said that her own crew will be managing her affairs from her new office located in Al Mansouryeh in Egypt.
The news of Miriam’s departure was shocking, especially because of her good relationship with the company. Several other artists left the company claiming that Miriam received special treatment.
Miriam’s sister Rola, and possibly her new spokesperson, said there were some differences between Miriam and the company that have existed for awhile.
Previously Miriam commented on how she lacked her own office, bodyguards and private driver under the company.
Miriam has been working with the company without a contract for the past two years.
- Miriam Faris surprises Moroccan fans
- Miriam Faris crowned ‘Beauty Queen’
- What will the Ministry of Magic think? Harry Potter's Miriam Margolyes says anti-semitism is Israel's fault!
- Dominique Hourani opens up about the REAL reason she called it quits with Alireza Almassi!
- The not-so-glamorous life: A Behind-the-scenes look at Karl Wolf's Dubai music vid