Reem Bana gives live concert performance for Palestine via Internet
Palestinian artist Reem Bana recently gave a live concert in Damascus celebrating its new status as the ‘Cultural Capital’ of the Arab Word.
According to the London daily Elaph, Reem’s fans decided to circumvent political borders and broadcast her concert via the internet. Syria and Israel have strict travel restrictions between the two nations and Palestinians are required to obtain Israeli permission to travel.
The Syrian café ‘Bab Toma’ in Damascus showed the program and fans came from all over Syrian to hear Reem sing for her beloved country Palestine.
Her music addresses Palestinian martyrs, the land, and the thousands of Palestinian prisoners being held in Israeli jails.
Some people in the audience were brought to tears by her emotional lyrics.
Reem plans to give another internet concert performance for her Lebanese fans in Beirut.
- Hamada Hilal denies working with Israeli concert agents
- Reem Talhami's voice is music to the ears of Gazans
- Rowaida Atyeh live on the Internet
- Children’s Entertainment Group The Jumpitz and Tech Access Media Solutions Team Up With SecretBuilders to Host FREE Live Virtual Concerts June 19, 2
- Al-Sununu Choir Keeps tradition alive and Palestinian kids unified through music