Ricky Martin's new boyfriend is hot, talented AND Syrian!
The Puerto Rican superstar introduced his new bae to the world on Instagram this week. (Instagram)
Ricky Martin has a new man in his life, Syrian-born artist Jwan Yosef.
The 44-year-old singer recently stepped out with his new love interest first time on the red carpet at a Foundation for AIDS Research event in Sao Paulo, Brazil, reports News.com.au.
Martin later took to his social media and shared a picture with his man from the event that was captioned, "Yup."
Yosef posted a similar picture on his Instagram with the caption, "We cleaned up good."
32-year old Yosef was born in Syria and raised in Sweden, but now calls London home.
Martin, who came out publicly in 2010, dated economist Carlos Gonzalez-Abella between 2011 and 2014.
- Ricky Martin and his Syrian boyfriend a sight for sore eyes in new Instagram photos
- Could the World All Be Genetically Arab, Says New DNA Evidence
- He's bringing his sexy self back, but a different Justin Timberlake than the one seen 7 years ago will take the stage
- Ricky Martin and his boyfriend Jwan Yosef on safari in Kenya. #Jealous (Instagram)
- Michael Jackson Considers Charity Gig