Diamond in the rough: Rihanna gets 'Furious' reaction to world tour behavior
According to Asian News International, superstar Rihanna showed up frustratingly tardy for two Australian concerts. The songstress was more than fashionably late, making fans in Perth wait 40 minutes for her to show, while folks in Adelaide really got the short end of the stick with close to an hour and half wait.
Frustrated ticket holders turned to Twitter to let out their disappointment, claiming the starlet was "obviously" drunk as she appeared "glassy-eyed", and some even felt that there was "lack of actual singing", during the latest leg of her 'Diamonds World Tour', Radar Online reported.
Accusations against the 'Umbrella' singer include delays, lip-synching, and drug and alcohol abuse throughout her world tour, while others fans are happily blown away by her rockin' performance, claiming, "She nailed every single performance."
What will it take for Rihanna to realize she NOT the 'Only Girl In the World' and needs to be prompt and perky and not leave Abu Dhabi fans hanging? Please share below in the comment box.
- Stand by your man! UAE Beliebers stay strong despite tough tour
- Get ready to see some bling, Rihanna is bringing her 'Diamonds' to Abu Dhabi
- Dubai rolls out the pink carpet for Nicki Minaj's debut UAE show
- Rihanna wants Abu Dhabi to show her 'da money for a show-stoppin' act
- Halilhodzic: People accused Mahrez of giving me money to go to World Cup