It's all about the Arabs: Rihanna asks Tamer Hosny to host her 26th Bday bash
She already has a tattoo in Arabic and now she wants an all-Arabic themed birthday party, including the food, music and costumes.
Rihanna, who will be turning 26 in February, has asked Egyptian superstar Tamer Hosny to host her birthday party next year in Las Vegas.
The Barbadian star intends on having Snoop Dogg and Tamer sing their famous duet “Si Al Sayed” (Man of the House) at her big bash.
Hosny has been hanging out and working with big names in the Western music industry for years now.
His latest musical collaboration was with international superstars Akon and Pitbull.
This is going to be one hell of a party!
- Trio of Superstars: Tamer Hosny, Akon and Pitbull chilling together
- Tamer Hosny and wife made surprise appearace at May Salim's daughter's birthday bash
- Tamer Hosny joins “Pepsi” stars
- JLo is "Feeling So Good" teaming up with Tamer Hosny
- Birthday greeting proves there's no bad blood between Tamer Hosny and Mai Izz El Din