Fans go wild for Rita Ora at her RedFestDXB performance on Valentine's Day
Rita Ora rocked Dubai this Valentine's day with her first live performance in five months. The superstar performed her best hits at the RedFestDXB, which was held at the Dubai Media City Amphitheatre.
The festival-goers were in for a real treat as the young British singer rocked the stage for an upbeat 30 minutes.
Although Rita didn't sing any of her upcoming songs, she told the cheering crowds:
“I hope you like my new single when it drops next week.”
She had previously announced the single will be I Will Never Let You Down, which features hey boyfriend, Scottish DJ Calvin Harris.
But after the show came the after party at Supperclub Dubai, where hostess Ora dazzled in a loose-fitting metallic jumpsuit.
The 23-year-old singer looked confident and assured as she posed for pictures in the outfit which featured black and silver embellishment, British tabloid the Daily Mail reported.
After attending New York Fashion Week last week, Rita enjoyed a brief trip home to London before heading back out to Dubai.
- Rita Ora spreads the love this Valentine's Day at Dubai's RedFestDXB music festival
- The big reveal: The identity of Mahmoud Darwish’s infamous lover "Rita" finally revealed
- Sun, sand and one-piece swimsuits: Rita Ora strikes a sexy pose in Dubai
- Rita Botros between London and Paris
- Rita Botros attacks her colleagues