Rita Ora: fun in the Dubai sun
British singing star, Rita Ora, is more used to spending her Christmas break curled up in front of the fire with a glass of mulled wine than tanning on the beach but this year she took to the skies and flew all the way to the Middle East to enjoy her vacation away from home.
The songstress tweeted pictures of herself enjoying the sunshine in a tiny black bikini on the Nasimi Beach from the idyllic shores of the Palm Islands in Dubai.
Rita joked with fans that she was looking for some traditional holiday turkey in a variety of places in the glitzy emirate but wasn't having much luck. However, she did find Santa Claus to get her in the festive spirit thousands of miles away from her house in the UK.
The 22-year-old singer is set to take to the Dubai stage at the Sandance Festival on the beach for New Year's Eve but it looks like she's taking it easy before getting back to work.
- Rita Ora puts in her detox time so she'll be Dubai beach-fit again!
- Brits follow their favorite celebs to Dubai's sunny shores
- Sun, sand and one-piece swimsuits: Rita Ora strikes a sexy pose in Dubai
- Not a work vacation: UAE expats must go home with more than a tan
- Denise keeps it strictly skimpy in Dubai as she takes on Rita Ora in a battle of the bods