Katy "Cleopatra" Perry and Dubai's VDay performer Rita Ora make Milan Fashion Week cameos
The 'RIP' hitmaker and the 29-year-old singer were seen partying the night away at the BRIT Awards in London on Wednesday (19.02.14), but the pair arrived in Italy on Thursday (20.02.14) looking fresh-faced ready to support Jeremy Scott's debut collection for Moschino.
The popstars - who were dressed in clothing from the Moschino Autumn/Winter 2014 collection - were forced to walk down the catwalk to get to their front row seats, which made it look like they were doing their own mini fashion show prior to the event kicking off.
Rita flaunted her toned legs in a black and gold T-shirt dress, while Katy went for a long black frock and matching coat.
However, the show started 45 minutes late and many critics took to Twitter to blame Rita's late arrival for the delay.
Avril Mair, fashion director of Harper's Bazaar magazine, tweeted: "Rita Ora shows up 45 mins late for Moschino. I've needed a wee for about 43 of those and we're still waiting #myglamorouslife #mfw. (sic)".
Fashion writer Roo Whitty added: "Nice of you to show up Rita Ora! #GlacialPace #Moschino #MFW. (sic)".
Meanwhile, the show was Jeremy's first collection for the Italian fashion label since he was appointed creative director in October.
- Egyptian themed "Dark Horse" hitmaker Katy Perry crowned Woman of the Year
- Katy Perry: Cleopatra, Dark Horse and actress? Singer may pair up with Vin Diesel in "xXx" movie
- Dubai feels the force of fashion: Katy Perry and Heidi Klum dress to impress in the UAE
- Lebanese fashion label makes Dubai debut
- Just a 'Tweeting' glimpse of Katy Perry in Dubai