Cruel intentions: Rola Hamadeh accuses Arabs Got Talent judge of fakery
Actress Rola Hamadeh has something against one of the Arabs Got Talent judges. The actress wrote a tweet directed at the talent show's four judges Najwa Karam, Ahmed Helmy, Ali Jaber and Nasser Al Qasabi this week.
In her tweet, she said: “Ali Jaber and Ahmed Helmy are exceptional judges. However, there's one judge who is overdoing it; being fake is ugly.
Rola didn't say which judge she's hinting at, but the fact that Ali doesn't say much on the show, left fans with no choice but to believe that Najwa is the judge in question.
Perhaps this has something to do with jealousy of the successful judge, whose Twitter page has reached over one million followers.
In response to Rola, Najwa tweeted: “Watch this week's episode of Arabs Got Talent, it's going to be disastrous.”
- Recap: 'Arabs Got Talent' Season 3, Episode 4!
- Who’s got talent? That’s for Ahmed Helmy to decide!
- Najwa Karam under fire for pushing an American through to the AGT Finals
- Ready, steady, GO! Egypt begins its first stage of eliminations for the 4th year of Arabs Got Talent
- Recap: 'Arabs Got Talent' Season 3, Episode 8!