Time is on our side: Du Arena expansion makes way for more Rolling Stones tickets on sale now!
Our hearts were "shattered" that the tickets were all sold out as we were left with no hope anymore to rock the night away with the band, the legends, the "Rolling Stones" in Abu Dhabi's du Arena on February 21.
Event organizers are putting back together the pieces of our broken heart, however, with the announcement that there are more tickets going on sale today, February 6, for the gig that will go down in the history books. They've expanded the venue to allow for more rock 'n' rollers to jam with the classic band later this month.
The Rolling Stones will be kicking off their 14 ON FIRE tour with the one-off concert at Abu Dhabi’s du Arena before they jet around the globe, touching down in Tokyo, Macau, several cities in Australia, and more.
Mick Jagger said: “Can’t wait to be back on stage especially in Abu Dhabi, I am really looking forward to playing all your favorite songs and seeing you all very soon.”
We hope to see you soon too, Mick! And now there's hope for us all with more tickets available, but you better grab yours quickly at www.ticketmaster.ae.
- "2,000 Light Years From Home," 2 months away from Rolling Stones Abu Dhabi performance
- Rolling Stones' UAE gig nears as David Bailey dares he's more of a "bad boy" than Mick Jagger
- Rolling Stones smash it at Abu Dhabi concert for the first time in 50 years!
- Guns N' Roses follow Slash to the UAE
- Buyer beware! Make sure tonight's Rihanna tickets in Abu Dhabi are legit!