The Rolling Stones have arrived! Ronnie Wood dishes about Abu Dhabi rehearsals
Ronnie Wood has opened up about Rolling Stones' rehearsals, setlist and how they keep on rolling ahead of their Abu Dhabi debut.
The 66-year-old musician, who has returned to the band for their first show in the UAE, said that they have rehearsed about 60 songs in the last few days and are going to get a whole big cross-section and take the most fitting for the setlist, and try and adapt it to new audiences, the Gulf News reported.
Wood added that as they haven't played in years, it's an "open field" for them.
- From Bombing Suspect to Pop Celeb: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev graces the cover of Rolling Stone mag
- Rolling Stones smash it at Abu Dhabi concert for the first time in 50 years!
- "2,000 Light Years From Home," 2 months away from Rolling Stones Abu Dhabi performance
- Rolling Stones confirm their world tour will resume in Israel this summer
- Time is on our side: Du Arena expansion makes way for more Rolling Stones tickets on sale now!