Roman Delights: 28th Jerash Festival opens on Wednesday
The 28th Jerash Festival for Culture and Arts opens on Wednesday at the ancient Roman city of Jerash.
This year’s festival includes around 120 local and Arab folk troupes, in addition to plays, poetry readings and intellectual debates.
Headlining the festival are major Arab artists Kathim Al Saher from Iraq and Nancy Ajram, Carole Smaha, Ayman Zbib, Najwa Karam and Assi El Helani from Lebanon, in addition to Jordanian singer Diana Karazon.
The festival’s activities conclude on July 7.
Will we be seeing you there?
- Jerash gets artsy for the 28th time, all set for the festival
- Make some room! Over 100K music-enthusiasts attended Jerash Festival this year
- Jerash Festival's going on, 8000 strong!
- Jerash Festival to Reflect Arab and Palestinian Pride
- Arab Talent to Provide Thrills at Jerash Festival for Culture and Arts