Roula Chamieh denies report of engagement to George Wassouf's son, Wadi
All you boys crushing on Roula Chamieh can now breathe a sigh of relief because contrary to rumored reports, the comedian actress is still a single lady!
The latest gossip topic circulating in Lebanon was Roula was wearing the ring of singer George Wassouf's son, Wadi. Reports stated that the two had gotten married at a civil court in Cyprus.
In a phone call made to Roula to congratulate her on the nuptials, the actress was in shock and stated that she never got married to Wadi George Wassouf or any other man. If the news were true she would have announced it herself, she said.
The leading lady is far too busy filming her show to respond to such a ridiculous rumor.
Had you thought Roula now bore the title of Mrs.? Please share your story of being dooped in the comment box below!
- Ain’t none of yo’ bizness: George Wassouf denies Islamic conversion
- Don't believe everything you read in the tabloids: George Wassouf defo doesn't have another wife
- George Wassouf a Muslim and a newly married man? Say what?!!!
- George Wassouf: if you're happy and you know it....praise the Syrian army
- George Wassouf’s condition stable