Ruby’s kisses give rise to chaos
The intimate scenes that brought Egyptian singer Ruby and actor Ahmad Azmi together in the new film “Al Shawq” (Desire) gave rise to chaos on one of the beaches of Alexandria Egypt. The scenes on the beach were kissing scenes, and a large crowd gathered to watch the two.
The crowd that had formed began making rude comments, making Ruby extremely angry. The director of the film, Khaled al Hajar, was forced to stop filming since the crowd could not be controlled.
Recently Ruby had announced that the film, which discusses the issue of sexual oppression in females, does not contain any intimate scenes. She also had said that she would no longer accept roles that call for being intimate with someone, a matter that apparently is not true according to her upcoming film.
- Cut it out! Channel in trouble for omitting scenes between Cyrine Abdelnour and Khaled Al Nabawi
- OMG, hard disc containing Ola Ghanem's “Romeo Al Sayidah” scenes stolen!
- Algerians outraged at Sofia Boutella’s nude scenes
- Ruby's new film without kisses
- Ruby’s apartment gives rise to objection from the Egyptian Censorship Committee