Ruby denies secret marriage
The young Egyptian artist Ruby denied rumors of her marrying secretly from outside of show business and said that such rumors are silly. Ruby stated that she will never marry anyone secretly and once she considers marrying anyone she will announce the news to the entire world. Ruby adds that she doesn’t want anyone to interfere with her private life and that she will sue anyone that would try to write any false news about her.
On other grounds, director Sameh Abed Al Aziz and writer Ahmad Abdullah are thinking of nominating Ruby for a role in the new film “Al Mawlid”. The new cinema film will star Khaled Al Sawi, Jomanah Murad, Dunia Samir Ghanem and Majed Al Kidwani.
- Taking their chemistry from the bedroom to the studio: another "Big Night" in store for Ruby and her new hubby
- Sharif Sabri denies secret marriage to Ruby
- Maryhane spills the beans on her sister's life: "Yes, Ruby DID get married"!
- Ghada Abdel Raziq denies secret quicky marriage
- Angham and Ahmad Iz denied rumors of secret marriage