Ruby's new film without kisses
Egyptian controversial singer Ruby has revealed that her upcoming film "Al Shawq" (Longing), which she recently completed filming the scenes for, does not have any intimate scenes. She added that the film discusses important social issues.
Ruby plays the role of a common girl from Alexandria Egypt who has one sister and a borther that passed away after being ill and due to the poor condition of Ruby's character's family, they are unable to pay for his medical treatment. Throughout the events of the film Ruby's character goes through numerous obstacles.
Ruby revealed that she is not against performing intimate scenes and believes that acting such scenes is a sign of having a unique ability which some actors have and others lack. She added that she does not see anything wrong with such scenes as long as they are part of a certain project.
Ruby stressed once more that the film does not have any hot scenes and is a realistic social drama. The film is directed by Khaled al Hajar and stars Sawsan Badr and Ahmad Azmi.
The final touches are being placed for the film in order to have it ready to be screened during the upcoming Eid El Fitr holiday, which is after the holy month of Ramadan.
- Naughty “Nurse” Ruby gets a spanking from the critics
- Cut it out! Channel in trouble for omitting scenes between Cyrine Abdelnour and Khaled Al Nabawi
- Ruby’s kisses give rise to chaos
- Ruby faces prosecution for singing indecently without authorization
- Censorship deletes over half of Ruby’s upcoming film