Ruling in Suzan Tamim’s case postponed
The courts in Egypt decided to postpone the ruling for both defendents Hisham Talat Mustafa and Muhsin Sukari that are both accused of killing the late Lebanese artist Suzan Tamim until the 17th of January in order to listen to all the witnesses.
Suzan’s father wasn’t called in as a witness to hear what he had to say. Suzan’s phone is in the custody of the courts as evidence, in addition to the case that Suzan filed in before her death accusing Hisham Talat Mustafa of threatening her.
- Matooq sues over Suzan’s pictures
- Murderer cries for help! But looks like a rare disease might get the better of Suzan Tamim's killer?
- Court postpones Suzan Tamim’s lawsuit against ''Nadine'' chief Editor
- Egyptian billionaire Hisham Talat accused of killing Suzan Tamim
- Suzan Tamim predicted her own death