Rumors of Wassouf’s health collapse untrue
The managing office of prominent Syrian singer George Wassouf has denied recent circulating rumors that the singer’s health has deteriorated and become very critical. George’s office stated that the singer’s health is witnessing gradual improvements.
The singer’s office noted that the singer did not experience any recent fallbacks to his condition, but on the contrary he is improving and doctors at the Hans hospital in Sweden had notified him that he may return to the American University Hospital in Beirut to resume treatment there.
Close contacts to the singer revealed that in the upcoming two weeks George will make the decision of either staying in Sweden to continue treatment or return to Lebanon.
- Things not looking up for George: Report of the slippery slope of Wassouf's health
- Ain’t none of yo’ bizness: George Wassouf denies Islamic conversion
- George Wassouf celebrates the holidays with his family
- George Wassouf: if you're happy and you know it....praise the Syrian army
- George Wassouf makes first public appearance