Rumors of Wassouf’s health collapse untrue
The managing office of prominent Syrian singer George Wassouf has denied recent circulating rumors that the singer’s health has deteriorated and become very critical. George’s office stated that the singer’s health is witnessing gradual improvements.
The singer’s office noted that the singer did not experience any recent fallbacks to his condition, but on the contrary he is improving and doctors at the Hans hospital in Sweden had notified him that he may return to the American University Hospital in Beirut to resume treatment there.
Close contacts to the singer revealed that in the upcoming two weeks George will make the decision of either staying in Sweden to continue treatment or return to Lebanon.
- George Wassouf wheeled into Tunisia airport amid health deterioration concerns
- Ain’t none of yo’ bizness: George Wassouf denies Islamic conversion
- Nurse prosecuted for taking photo of Wassouf in ICU
- George Wassouf sick of rumors regarding his health condition
- George Wassouf celebrates the holidays with his family