Saad El Soghayar: Did the “I'm Getting Married” star say 'I do' for the second time?
He's famous for his song “Hatgawiz” (I'm Getting Married), but did Saad El Soghayar really say 'I do' to Egyptian dancer Shams?
Rumor has it that the Egyptian singer has gotten married to the fellow Egyptian, after she publicly announced the news to everyone.
Shams even posted a copy of their marriage certificate online, insisting that it's an official copy.
But Saad denied the claims, stressing that he would never take on a second wife and do that to his first wife and children.
The seriously upset singer said that Shams is a liar and the certificate she posted online is a definite fake.
What about the pic circulating the internet of the two looking intimate together? Saad said that the photo was taken from the movie “Wilad Balad,” which the two starred in together, not from a honeymoon that they went on as many alleged.
Although Saad seemed really mad, he said that he's grown accustomed to such rumors created by people trying to ruin his marriage and life.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Claire Danes: I’m going to trap those terrorists with my long lashes
- Omar Sherif: I Get Scripts Every Day, But I Haven’t Found Something I Really Like
- Following his successful Morocco concert Enrique Iglesias talks success, being a "commodity" and retirement!
- The sweet smell of justice! Mohamed Saad gets revenge on thieving TV channels