Saaed Saleh gives viewers something to laugh about
Egyptian actor Saaed Saleh has completed filming his scenes in the new television sitcom “Shawqieh wa Iyal Iyalha” (Shawqieh and her Grandchildren) alongside actress Raja Al Jadawi, Majdi Fikri, Jihan Qamri, Munir Makram, Titiana, and Mina Badr, Abdullah Al Katibb, Shaima Saif, and a number of new faces.
The sitcom, which is written by Wisam Al Attar and directed by Jihan Rizq, is an ironic comedy and, including plenty of swipes at the current political situation in Egypt. The final touches are currently being done to have it ready for airing during the coming Ramadan season.
Saaed has also completed filming his scenes in another television drama titled “9 Jami’at Al Duwal Al Arabiah” (9 Arab League), which will mark his return to television drama after a prolonged absence. The drama is a social comedy and costars Khaled Saleh, Eman Al Assi, Buthaina Rashwan and Dia Abdel Khaliq.Direction is by Mohammad Mustafa in his first experience directing television drama. The drama is scheduled to be aired during the coming Ramadan season.
- New Trending 'Arab Leader' Lingo Enters Alternative Dictionary
- A-list interviewer: Raya's Got Talent!
- I'm happy: Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell’s “Happy” hits over half a million views on YouTube, but is it haram?
- Dollar: Something Has to Give
- Raya Abirached gives the scoop on celebrity livin' and the upcoming Oscars