Saba Mubarak turns down Jamal Suleiman’s new drama
According to the London daily Elaph, the Jordanian actress Saba Mubarak apologized for her decision not to participate in the new Egyptian drama series “Hodour Wa Insiraf” (Coming and Going) which stars famous Syrian actor Jamal Suleiman. Saba did not reveal the reasons behind her decision. Saba was nominated by the Syrian actor and the producer of the series Midhat Al Adel.
The new series “Hodour Wa Insiraf” stars Jamal Suleiman and Egyptian actor Ahmad Folix. The series is written and produced by Midhat Al Adel and directed by Eman Haddad. For the time being the rest of the cast is being nominated, because the filming will start by the middle of this month February.
It is needless to say that Saba is waiting for the screening of her first Egyptian film “Binteen Min Maser” (Two Girls From Egypt), about females who are not married and are called old maids. The cinema films also stars young Egyptian actress Zainah.
- Ridha Al Jamal Character Confronts Pushers, Shiftless Wife, Junkie Son
- Jordanian actor Munther Rihana fell off his high horse...literally...but he swears he's ok
- Saba Mubarak pays "The Price" in new Syrian-Egyptian refugee film
- Saba Mubarak postpones her participation in ‘Al-Araab’
- Saba Mubarak films new drama