Sabah Al Jazairi shows us her nurturing side & some motherly love in latest film production
Sabah Al Jazairi has just completed filming an emotional movie titled “Al Umm” (Mother).
The film’s events revolve around a mother and her children, and it follows the changes taking place in their daily lives since the beginning of the Syrian crisis.
Sabah plays the role of the “Mother” of a sweet and simple nature, who lives in a village on her own, away from her children, but strives to protect them during the difficult political instability her country goes through.
The film was shot entirely in Syria over a fifty-day period and is dedicated to the film’s director and screenwriter Bassel Al Khateeb’s own mother.
“Cinema Associated” produced the film.
A number of popular Syrian actors starred alongside Sabah, including Sulaf Fawakherji, Dima Kandalaft, Noora Rahhal, Lina Hawarneh and Suzan Sakkaf.
- "Gentle Lover" Sulaf Fawakherji will show us her romantic side in upcoming TV drama
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Egypt's sassy show "The Dancer" caused quite a raucous: has the rep of dancers changed over the century?
- Show us some Arab Spring Love!
- Tareq Al Erian Calls Latest Film a Work for High Class People Only